Copyright 2007, Yacht Maintenance Company, Inc. 101 Hayward Street, Cambridge, Maryland 21613, All rights reserved.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
Yacht Maintenance Company, Inc. retains all rights not expressly granted.
Terms and Conditions
- Yacht Maintenance Company, Inc. maintains this Site for your information, education, and communication.
- Please feel free to browse the Site, for your personal use only.
- You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
- The Company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Company. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While The Company may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. The Company disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.